The following radio ads are currently being run by one of our partners, Sam FM. You can listen to them below.
- One of the key factors that will differentiate a successful business, is its use of social media and promotional channels.
- We like to shout about this kind of stuff, you being at our event makes us proud; and we like to share your messaging and get you seen!
- The more you are seen, the more visible you are as a company, use our marketing channels to gain FREE exposure before, during and after the event, with our social media feeds.
- We will have live social media walls for Twitter using #HantsMTB
- We will be streaming speaker events live on Facebook Live via our page, so you can like and share content with others (@HampshireMTB)
- We have partnered with UBER for transport – we have a dedicated code for you, to make it easier for you to get to and from the event. Save the hassle of parking and transport.
- Please click on our social media feeds or follow and Tweet us, to let us know that you are coming along to the event.
- When you book on Eventbrite, you can announce that you are attending the event with us and share on your social media feeds as well, this gets your brand and company out to all of our attendees, buyers and sponsors – let people see you!
- We have a dedicated networking app and online community for use before, during and for a limited time after the event. This is only available to those purchasing an exhibition space or attendee ticket.
- The app will allow you access to attendees, in order to facilitate introductions and network more fully
- If you ask for an introduction via the app, you can ask to meet for a coffee in the café area in the atrium and make best use of your time too!
How to use our app – what you need to know/do:
- Our app has been specifically designed to get you more introductions with buyers and suppliers at the event, including our key partners and sponsors.
- You will need a Linked In or Facebook profile to access the app, so please ensure that you have one set up in advance of the event, or you will NOT be able to use the app.
- Start by downloading the app from the IOS or Android store before you arrive at the event (the app cannot be downloaded on Windows Phone or Blackberry – sorry!)
- The app is called ‘Hampshire Meet the Buyer’ so search for this in the app store on your mobile phone.
- The app is FREE* to download (*the app is only free for paying attendees of the event).
- You will then be able to see how you are matched to others, by selecting from the in-app drop down menus.
- The app allows you to contact a buyer or supplier, to ask for an introduction.
- If they accept your request, you can then chat within the app, arrange to meet up at the event for coffee or take the discussion offline.
We take the use of your data seriously and in using this app, you agree to our terms and conditions of use which can be found in full on the Eventbrite page when you book.
Please note, that as we are holding an event in a public space, we will be using all images from the event for promotional purposes and you by attending the event, consent to this use at this and for future event/promotional marketing purposes by us or our associated partners.