- Stands are located in the ‘Mary Rose Suite’ on the ground floor, with easy access.
There are 30 stands in total, with only a small amount remaining!
- ALL stand spaces are the same size (6ft space with a 4 ft table, tablecloth, room for 1 pull-up banner). Complimentary wifi is available to attendees, with thanks to the Marriott.
- Stands are allocated on a first come, first served basis and are pre-paid through Eventbrite only.
- They are £299 ex VAT, so this will not break the bank.
- Please don’t call to ask for a floor plan to select a stand space, we will allocate the stands to ensure that no competing/similar businesses are within a close proximity.
- We have ensured that all stands will have good footfall and will personally be encouraging attendees to visit all stands.
- The in-event app will also allow you to ask for more introductions too.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee for stands only.
- If you are not happy, then we will offer you your money back in full.
- You just need to let us know in writing not more than 2 working days after the event.
- Please bear in mind that part of your money is going to support our chosen charities, so we are only looking for serious companies to book with us.
- If it’s not for you, then please do not book!
The sooner you book, the better your stand position.
- Don’t wait, we will not discount exhibitor spaces. Before even going to Eventbrite 50% of the stands have been pre-sold and allocated, so BOOK NOW
- ALL stands will be ‘ready to go’, come in, put up the pull-up banner and start connecting with others.
- There are NO options for electricity (charge your laptop).
- Space is limited so there is only room for one portable ‘pull up’ stand behind the stand.
- If you do need a chair, we can make them available for your stand, but you will need to let us know when you book, limited to 2 chairs per exhibitor space.
- This is to ensure that you spend all of your time, actually networking and making contact with quality business contacts involved in your industry.
As an attendee (or exhibitor), you will be provided with a discount code from UBER, to enable you to get to and from the event using their rides. Please check their terms and conditions for this, as this offer is directly from them and not us!
Please use UBER if possible, as parking at the event is very limited.
Why have we organised the event this way?
- This is a ‘pop-up’ trial event, if it’s successful, we will run it again!
- We know that time in business is precious. Time is money.
- A short event, with a ‘quick in and out’ style is paramount, so that you can get back to your business as quickly as possible.
- You want to make best use of you and the company’s time during the event.
- You don’t want to have to pay for additional ‘services’ that should be part of the stand offer anyway.
- It levels the playing field for smaller companies and allows them to attend a great event at a fraction of the cost.
- All companies post BREXIT are looking for better ROI, so we have designed an event that provides great value for money for all attendees.
- We want you to spend your money on building your business, we don’t need to charge for ‘extras’ that should be part of our offer in supporting you, to help your company grow.
- We’re all ‘in it’ together!