This event was devised as an antidote to the offer in the local market, as a fresh approach is needed in the post BREXIT era of business, to help companies drive more sales.
We know that sending someone from a company to an event, is a ‘hard’ cost for a company. Sales people, business owners and corporate buyers all want to make best use of their time at events to get the best ROI.
It is imperative that during your time at the event, you can have the first introduction to a business contact there and then. The aim of this event is to give you opportunities to connect quickly and follow up FAST.
You should attend if:
- You are a company owner wishing to gain more local business
- You are a start-up company involved in any of the markets of operation for this event
- You are employed in sales within an SME or corporate
- You are a corporate buyer or part of a procurement team looking to source more local sub-contractors
- You are a sales person involved in any of the specified markets looking to expand your contact base to increase sales
Why charge for attending?
- In our extensive experience of event management, we know that if you do not charge, there is no perceived value to the event.
- It also ensures that the people that do attend are ‘ready to do business’ and are of a level, where accelerating their business through an established network of select connections is vital.
- We have a range of quality ‘first class’ speakers that you will be able to gain and share knowledge with, which adds to the appeal of the event. It will also provide you with industry specific information as well as discussion opportunities around current topics of interest, both locally and nationally.
- (Please note that spaces to attend speaker sessions are limited and will be on a first come, first served basis on the day).
- Hampshire Meet the Buyer, will bring together the whole supply chain.
- It will help our start-ups gain more contacts and orders; and help SME’s grow through introductions to corporate companies.
- This ensures that our business ‘life cycle’ is better supported in the local area.
What else do I need to know?
As this is a first of its kind ‘pop-up’ event, we are keeping things super simple.
If you like our work, we will run it again.