Who should attend?
- STEM based businesses – technical industries such as defence
- Facilities Management (FM) companies
- Construction companies or companies linked to the industry
- M&E companies and contractors
- HVAC companies
- Power generation companies
- SMEs and start-up companies (that are supplying to the above markets)
The event will include advanced networking techniques (using new technology); to ensure that event attendees are connected to one another and can gain more business introductions.
This is the one.BOOK NOW
Who, What and Why?
Meet the Buyer will bring together start-ups, SME’s and corporate companies in one location, so that we can create a sustainable and local business ‘life cycle’ within Hampshire.
It’s a collaboration between a start-up company, Little Kanga, Portsmouth City Council and University of Portsmouth.
In plain English…..
The aim is to bring more business to you and ‘keep it local’.
Please see our page tabs above for more specific information or check out our social media feeds, and keep visiting the website to find out more about the event and how and why you should download our event app!* (*app is only available to paying attendees/sponsors/partners/charities linked to the event).*Please note that to use the app, you will need to have a fully updated Linked In or Facebook profile, in order to request ‘handshake’ introductions before and during the event. BOOK NOW