*TICKETS NOW LIMITED*
- Please note that tickets are NOT available to buy on the door (on the day) at the event - so you need to purchase TODAY click the BOOK button NOW!
- Prices are set to rise when we hit pre-determined levels so *DON’T MISS OUT* pricing is only going up!
- Ticket sales end 24th June 2017 (if we don’t sell out before and we are getting close), so you WILL be DISAPPOINTED if you truly leave it until the last minute!
But, you want to know who is coming right?
Well apart from our buyers who all have projects that they are actively recruiting for; you can meet and network with the following (this is our ‘taster’ list), we have in excess of 150 attendees so far, so what are you waiting for?
- National Grid
- Portsmouth City Council
- University of Portsmouth Business School
- Little Kanga
- The Digital Garage by Google
- TJ Waste
- CDM Contractors
- Eight Wealth Management
- South Coast Creative and PR
- Hybrid Legal
- Konexus Consulting
- SJ Power
- Toucan Diversity
- EBP South
- SAM FM
- The Breeze
- Network My Club
- The Daily Sales
- Brain Tumour Research
- Rose Road Association
- Chestnut Tree House
- Toucan Diversity
And many more!
Don’t forget you also get BONUS bite-sized learning sessions from our speakers too, they can help your company with knowledge on digital, small business support and growth!
Who should attend?
- STEM based businesses – technical industries such as defence
- Facilities Management (FM) companies
- Construction companies or companies linked to the industry
- M&E companies and contractors
- HVAC companies
- Power generation companies
- SMEs and start-up companies (that are supplying to the above markets)
The event will include advanced networking techniques (using new technology); to ensure that event attendees are connected to one another and can gain more business introductions.
This is the one.BOOK NOW
Who, What and Why?
Meet the Buyer will bring together start-ups, SME’s and corporate companies in one location, so that we can create a sustainable and local business ‘life cycle’ within Hampshire.
It’s a collaboration between a start-up company, Little Kanga, Portsmouth City Council and University of Portsmouth.
In plain English…..
The aim is to bring more business to you and ‘keep it local’.
Please see our page tabs above for more specific information or check out our social media feeds, and keep visiting the website to find out more about the event and how and why you should download our event app!* (*app is only available to paying attendees/sponsors/partners/charities linked to the event).*Please note that to use the app, you will need to have a fully updated Linked In or Facebook profile, in order to request ‘handshake’ introductions before and during the event. BOOK NOW